This year Christmas sounds great with Sennheiser
Nov 22, 2012 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Christmas is around the corner and shopping fever is just about to start: lists are being made, gift ideas written down, stores are getting more and more crowded. Christmas shopping is no easy task, as no present seems to be good enough for our most loved ones. If you want to surprise them with something special, Sennheiser helps you find the perfect gift - the gift of sound. Among the brand new headphones launched this year by the audio specialist you will surely find a suitable model for everyone, be it a sporty best friend, an audiophile relative or a trendy sibling.
Please see below our 2012 top picks and do not hesitate to contact us for review samples or high-res images.
Momentum GBP259 - HMV
"Experience the fine art of sound with all your senses"
- High performance, neodymium magnet, transducer system of the Momentum guarantees the extraordinarily rich detail of its full stereo sound.
- Circumaural capsules ensure perfect listening enjoyment without disturbing ambient noise, even in loud, urban environments
- Ready for use at any time with a 3.5-mm stereo jack fitted and nominal impedance has been reduced for optimum connection to mobile players
- Smart remote for use with Apple products which allow regulation of volume and track slection, but also to take calls and activate voice control feature
- Supple breathable leather for the headband and earcups
U 320 - GBP109.99 - HMV
"Make the most of your gaming experience and clearly hear fellow players. Also, a special bass boost lets you hear sounds like engine roar, car crashes or explosions in more detail"
- Multi-platform gaming headset - switch between all gaming platforms (PC, MAC, Xbox® or PS3®) with the same sound quality
- Superb Sennheiser amplified sound - make the most of your gaming experience and clearly hear fellow players
- Dual volume control - independently adjust the audio of the game or your fellow players
- Noise cancelling clarity - the pro microphone takes your gaming chat to a new level
- Bass boost - hear the sounds of the engine, car crashes or explosions in more details
- Soft-padded comfort - CircleFlex(TM) ensures the ear pads adjust automatically to your head
- Automatic microphone mute - mute the microphone by raising the boom
- Great for long gaming sessions - the open-acoustic design keeps your head cool, so you can play as long as you like
- Side tone switch - lets you monitor your own voice
CX 890i - GBP119 - HMV
Stylish glass like design with powerful bass-driven stereo sound "Sheer Sonic Sophistication"
Dynamic speaker systems with powerful neodymium magnets for a balanced, bass-driven audio reproduction
Sophisticated design with glass-like finishing and metal detailing
Default cable with Apple in-line remote with mic to control the iPhone
Amperiors - GBP249.99 - HMV
"This exciting new aluminium-finished headphone design takes the sound and reliability trusted by music industry professionals, and remixes into a street/style headphone of uncompromising quality"
Stunning earpieces crafted out of a single sheet of aluminium for unique street style
Rotatable capsule for single-sided listening
Extremely capable of blocking out high levels of noise to allow you to focus on your music
A split headband for excellent stability on the head
Detachable smart remote with in-line microphone unit for ease of use with Apple devices
Extremely robust construction and user replaceable parts for many years of listening pleasure
CX 275s - GBP49.99 - HMV
Universal fit - fits any smart phone in the market featuring 3.5mm headphone jack*, including Android, Windows Mobile, RIM (Blackberry) and IOS devices
Signature Sennheiser sound - high powered dynamic speaker systems for great bass-driven stereo sound
Premium comfort - ear adaptors in different sizes for excellent ear canal fit and ambient noise attenuation
Intuitive design - highly-aesthetic, ergonomic design
Ease of use - integrated microphone and smart remote for enhanced usability
Convenience at its best - storage pouch for hassle-free portability
Peace of mind - two-year international warranty PX 685i - GBP59.99 - HMV
The smoothly-adjusting headband provides a secure fit even during intensive training situations.
Maximum ruggedness and durability - Sweat and water-resistant
Situational awareness - Blocks less outside noise so you stay aware of your immediate environment
Customized fit - Ergonomic headband for secure and comfort fit during workouts
Natural sound - High output drivers
Superior strength and reliability - Para-aramid reinforced cable
Ease of use - Integrated smart remote and microphone for enhanced usability and convenience
Excellent connectivity - Ideal for use with all MP3, iPad, iPod, iPhone (iPad, iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.), miCoach, CD players, mobile phones (3.5mm) and AV systems installed in
For review samples and more information, please contact:
020 8564 6356
The Sennheiser Group, with its headquarters in Wedemark near Hanover, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of microphones, headphones and wireless transmission systems. The family-owned company, which was established in 1945, recorded sales of around EUR531 million in 2011. Sennheiser employs more than 2,100 people worldwide, and has manufacturing plants in Germany, Ireland and the USA. The company is represented worldwide by subsidiaries in France, Great Britain, Bel-gium, the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark (Nordic), Russia, Hong Kong, India, Singa-pore, Japan, China, Canada, Mexico and the USA, as well as by long-term trading partners in many other countries. Also part of the Sennheiser Group are Georg Neu-mann GmbH, Berlin (studio microphones and monitor loudspeakers), and the joint venture Sennheiser Communications A/S (headsets for PCs, offices and call centres).
You can find all the latest information on Sennheiser by visiting our website at www.sennheiser.com.
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com.
[ Back To LatinAmerica.tmcnet.com's Homepage 's Homepage ]